ATS conducts practical research and convenes conversations about critical issues in theological education enabling schools to develop new skills or perspectives and to enhance public understanding of theological education.
- Committee on Race and Ethnicity
- Economic Challenges Facing Future Ministers
- Global Awareness and Engagement
- Organizational and Educational Models in Theological Education
- Science for Seminaries: Integrating Science into Core Theological Education
- Women in Leadership