Hotel Reservation Deadline: Friday, May 22, 2020
The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, 1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, BC, V6G 2V4 Canada
A block of rooms is being held at a group rate of $265 CAD/night for a standard deluxe room based on first-come, first-served basis. Guest rooms include complimentary Internet access. This hotel has a smoke-free policy. Make your room reservation online by May 22, 2020, via the booking website to receive the discounted rate. You can book, modify, or cancel your hotel reservations and receive updated information about the event through this website. For additional questions or requests, call The Westin Bayshore directly at 1-604-682-3377.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Check-out: 12 p.m.
Cancel 24 hours before arrival date to avoid one night room and tax charge.
Early Departure Fee
An early departure fee of the greater of either: 50% of the remaining room revenue for the stay OR one night inclusive of taxes, will apply if an attendee checks out prior to the confirmed checkout date.
Parking (prices subject to change)
• Day and Overnight: Valet, $50, Self, $41
• Visitors: $4/30 minutes
• Day Maximum (5 a.m. to 5 p.m.): $25
• Evening Maximum (5 p.m. to 5 a.m.): $15
Self- Parking Price Breakdown
• Parking Overnight: $31.50
• Tax – GST Other: $1.89 (5% on translink tax and parking)
• Translink Tax: $6.61 (21% on parking)
Valet (prices subject to change)
• $14 for first hour
• $22 for second hour, $29 for third hour, up to 5 p.m.
• Valet Day Maximum (5 a.m. to 5 p.m.): $29
• Valet Night Maximum (5 p.m. to 6 a.m.): $19
Bus Parking: Pick-up and drop-off daily parking for up to three buses is located in the driveway. Easily accessible overnight bus parking is located one block away.
Please make your own travel arrangements to and from Vancouver.
Vancouver International Airport (9 miles):
• The hotel does not offer shuttle service to/from the airport.
• Taxis are approximately $35 CAD one way.
• All major car rental agencies operate at the airport.
• Public transportation: Canada Line’s YVR Airport station is located between the international and domestic terminals.
The line’s Waterfront Station is a 10-minute walk from The Westin Bayshore.