ATS Logo Use Policy and Download Links
The logo of The Association of Theological Schools (ATS) represents a “brand” through which the Association and the Commission on Accrediting are known worldwide. As such, it serves as a recognizable identity of our organization to our member schools and to the public. Establishing and sustaining a strong brand is essential. Therefore, The Association of Theological Schools permits use of its logo by member schools for acknowledgement of a school’s accredited or candidate status and/or approval of a school’s degree programs, providing the following terms are adhered to:
- The logo shall be used solely for the purpose of identifying a member school’s accredited or candidate status and/or approval of its degree programs by the Commission on Accrediting of The Association of Theological Schools. Additional uses require separate permissions.
- Verbiage: The logo must be accompanied with text to indicate the accrediting agency name is the Commission on Accrediting of The Association of Theological Schools. Please remember that schools are accredited and degree programs are approved.
- The logo shall not be altered in any manner, including typeface, proportions, or text elements. It is not permitted to be compressed, extended, slanted, or distorted in its perspective or appearance.
- Nothing else shall be incorporated into the logo, including but not limited to other logos, icons, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, symbols, audio files, or video files.
- The logo may be resized proportionally.
- The logo may be shaded with an appropriate color that enhances its appearance against the surrounding colors with which it will be displayed.
- When used in electronic applications such as websites, the logo shall be linked to the ATS website, http://www.ats.edu. When used in print publications, care should be taken to ensure the quality of all printed material bearing the ATS logo.
The Association of Theological Schools reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify permission to display the ATS logo at any time.
|EPS GIF JPG TIF||EPS GIF JPG TIF|