Hotel Reservation Deadline: Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Hilton Denver City Center, 1701 California Street, Denver, CO 80202 | 303-297-1300
A block of rooms is being held at a group rate of $205/night for a standard deluxe room based on a first-come, first-served basis. Guest rooms include complimentary Internet access. Make your room reservation online by May 22, 2018 via the booking website listed below to receive the discounted rate. Through this website you can book, modify, or cancel your hotel reservations and receive updated information about the event. For additional questions or requests, call the Hilton directly at 1-877-303-0104.
(select Guest Type: Attendee)
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Check-out: 12 p.m.
Cancel 48 hours before arrival date to avoid one night room and tax charges.
Parking (no onsite parking available at hotel)
$19.00 up to 4 hours
$27.00 4-8 hours
$45.00 8+ hours
**$48.00 for Oversized Vehicles
Please make your own travel arrangements to and from Denver.
From Denver International Airport (24 miles):
• The hotel does not offer shuttle service to/from the airport.
• Taxis are approximately $60 USD one way.
• Super Shuttle is approximately $25 USD one way.
• All major car rental agencies operate at the airport.
• Denver Airport Rail (A Line) is the new rail service from Denver International Airport to Union Station. The Denver Airport Rail has six stops and takes approximately 37 minutes at a cost of $9 each way ($4.50 for seniors 65+). Follow signs for the transit center entrance located underneath the large American flag, take the escalator down five flights to the platform, and purchase a ticket for a full fare (ticket is valid all day). Trains run every 15 minutes. Travelers must be able to handle their own luggage. You will take the rail to the last stop at Union Station, which is approximately 1 mile from Hilton Denver City Center.
Denver offers several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
• 16th Street Shuttle—Runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver
• Light Rail Service/RTD—Stops at most corners in the city, including Invesco Field, Pepsi Center/Six Flags/Elitch Gardens, Union Station—Lower downtown (LODO)/Coors Field/16th Street Mall.
• Greyhound Bus Station—1 mile south from hotel
• Amtrak-DEN Train Station—1 mile south from hotel